Friday, January 8, 2010

2010 The start of a new year

Ok so I am the absolute worst at blogging...please don't take it personally. Anyhow, I am starting this with the intention of capturing the events of this full year. Today is January 8th, we had a very crazy holiday season, some good & some not so good things but overall we are all healthy, hear & blessed, so that is all that really matters. Hannah is unbelievably independent & I think will one day run this country :) LOL...wow she's amazing such a little person now...I can't believe she's already 2 1/2 years old... as for her little brother "baby Grant" as she likes to call him...he is unbelievable. He is such a wonderful baby. So patient & always smiling & never in a cranky mood...Thank you God for blessing me with 2 great kids. Hannah really loves her little brother, always kisses him & gives him hugs. We are all really sad that the holidays are over cause we really had a great time with family & friends...but at the same time a little happy that the chaos is finally getting back to normal. Well I'm signing off now, but I hope you are all doind well & are starting out this year on a good note.

Lots of Love,

The Luithly's

I promise to post pics the next time...I have to get the baby :)

No comments: